Infrared Sauna – Medical 8 Plus
When the full potential of an infrared sauna is reached, these saunas can provide a great deal of medical benefits – from pain relief and body detoxification to improved cardiovascular health and reduced stress.
Our Medical Sauna incorporates full spectrum heaters utilizing all wavelengths: near, mid, and far infrared. A full-spectrum heater is important because each spectrum of infrared waves provides different levels of skin penetration and light therapy. This means that you will get even more benefits in your sauna session and will truly start to feel more relaxed and healthier every sauna session.
Infrared saunas provide all the benefits of regular saunas at a reduced temperature which allows for more accessibility for those who may be prone to heat intolerance. These benefits include:
- Relaxation: Our sauna promotes relaxation by balancing your cortisol levels (the main stress hormone) by using 3D heat therapy. With regular use, one can help overcome the effects of insomnia, helping you sleep better.
- Improved Circulation: Much like exercise, our sauna increases the blood flow by helping to open the blood vessels to allow blood to more efficiently feed the cells and remove waste. The heat into the muscles, especially through the infrared spectrum which penetrates deeper into the tissue, allows them to receive more benefits than a standard sauna.
- Cardio Conditioning: By safely increasing your heat tolerance threshold, regular infrared sauna use positively affects cardiac output and vascular shear stress to provide an alternative means of improving health. This can aid in reducing fatigue during a workout or daily activities, therefore improving performance.
- Detoxification: Infrared saunas allow you to eliminate and detox over 7x’s more dangerous toxins and heavy metals as compared to any regular sauna and can immediately benefit skin health. About 30% of the total body waste are expelled through sweating during a session. Toxins found to be removed during the use of the infrared sauna include BPA, Phthalates, DEHP toxic trace metals including Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead, and Mercury. Nicotine has also been found to be removed.
- Immune System Response: Infrared saunas support your body’s health by producing more white blood cells during each session. This can help you stay healthy and aid in a quicker turnaround from an illness.
- Muscle Recovery: Infrared sauna use can improve the circulatory system, which can dilate blood vessels and sends more oxygen to the cells in your body. The increase in oxygen to tired and strained muscles can help them relax and recover quickly after intense workouts.
- Weight Loss: Full-Spectrum Infrared Saunas have shown benefits in weight loss during even a single session by burning over 600 calories…while you’re relaxing!
- Pain Relief: By increasing circulation, infrared saunas can help relax muscles and relieve discomfort and inflammation.
Some of the specific ailments that infrared saunas have been found to lower the risks of include early death, heart disease, high bloody pressure, high cholesterol, obesity, reduced mobility in the bones, dementia, severe stress and anxiety, insomnia, fatigue, and other illnesses and sicknesses.
Even NASA has weighed in. A study by them saw that infrared technology allows for deep penetration of tissue and increased cell growth. This allows for a significant reduction in pain levels as stiffness is released and the body can relax more deeply than before.
Stella Luna Therapy is very pleased to offer our infrared sauna in Cleveland for our clients and guests!
17951 Jefferson Park Road
Middleburg Heights, OH 44130