Stella Luna was awarded Best Mental Health Practice in Middleburg Heights in 2022!
As a holistic mental health and wellness center, this is NOT an ordinary private practice/agency setting. Our community of practitioners are creative, innovative, passionate, and focused on the expansion of self and others!
For immediate consideration, APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE PRACTICE OWNER – firstname.lastname@example.org
STELLA LUNA COUNSELING AND WELLNESS IS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR:
Mental Health Therapist/Counselor/Social Worker/EMDR Therapist
Stella Luna Therapy is a highly acclaimed holistic mental health and wellness center located in Middleburg Heights. Recognized as the Best Mental Health Practice in Middleburg Heights in both 2022 and 2023, our center is committed to providing exceptional care and support to our clients. Our team of dedicated practitioners is known for our expertise in somatic embodiment, mindfulness, and trauma-informed therapies, as well as our creative, innovative, and holistic approach to care.
In addition to standard talk therapy, we also plan to offer psychedelic assisted therapy once it’s FDA approved. In addition to working at our center, interested therapists may also offer KAPs – Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy at our sister company New Pathways Clinic right down the road.
We are looking to fill a few positions:
Are you a therapist qualified for any of the following open positions?
1) Licensed therapists with specialty in treating individuals with trauma, including developmental trauma, major incident trauma, and CPTSD. Those with training in EMDR or interest in receiving training in EMDR are highly preferred.
2) Licensed therapist with specialty in treating children and teens, including offering assessments in ADHD/ADD. This therapist must have evening and weekend (Saturday and/or Sunday) availability. Must be able to see youth during hours that do not conflict with school. Training in play therapy and EMDR with youth is a plus, but not mandatory.
3) Marriage and Family Therapist. We are looking for a therapist who specializes in partner work and relationship therapy. This therapist must have evening and weekend (Saturday and/or Sunday) availability. Our center values an open and inclusive approach to treatment, and therapists who are experienced in supporting queer, kink, poly and other diverse relationship dynamics are HIGHLY preferred. AASECT certification a plus!
The split between the practice and independently licensed therapist is 60/40 (60% to the independently licensed therapist) based on the direct billable hourly rate for independently licensed clinicians. Dependently licensed therapists receive a 50/50 split, and the practice will offer supervision on-site with a Stella Luna approved supervisor.
We have a robust marketing agency we partner with, and offer a blend of self-pay and insurance-based clientele to provide therapists with ongoing referrals. Our front office team assists with the onboarding and scheduling of new clients, and insurance/billing support. Stella Luna provides a HIPPA compliant email, and the use of the gold standard HIPPA compliant EHR (electronic healthcare record system) SimplePractice.
Stella Luna plans to offer occasional opportunities for group discounts on CEU’s and trainings, as well as opportunities for professional development and consultation for EMDR, trauma informed care, somatic processing techniques, and psychedelic assisted therapy. If you are interested and able to support the team in creating these kinds of trainings, please include that in your application materials.
***Please note: Therapists must provide their own laptop for notes. Therapists will be paid on a bi-weekly or monthly basis. We do not offer insurance benefits at this time.
Benefits you will enjoy:
- Autonomy of developing into your own specialty areas: You have a choice in what your scope of practice is.
- Focus on the Clinical Work: We assist with scheduling intakes, billing, marketing and referrals so you can focus on what is most important—your clients.
- Competitive Compensation: We pay you according to your desired caseload and billable hourly rate. This often ends up being two to three times higher than community mental health agencies.
- Technology: our EHR system (electronic healthcare record) offers you a customized note taking and paperless intake process. Say goodbye to file cabinets and wordy and unnecessary notes.
- Grow with us: Stella Luna Therapy offers you the ability to develop professionally and increase your earning potential as you expand your specialty areas and offerings.
- Creative Freedom: If you see a need or role that you can help us fill, let’s talk! We are always looking for ways to expand and meet our community’s needs. Want to create and offer a therapeutic or mindfulness group? Or offer professional development services to other therapists? Let’s do it! Raise your earning potential and help us build out our programs and offerings.
You are an excellent candidate if you:
- Specialize in treating individuals from the BIPOC community, including racial trauma and other minority issues; and/or individuals struggling with substance use dependence
- Are currently an unencumbered licensed clinician per the Ohio state board (CSWMFT) – LPCC, MFT, LISW (non INDEPENDENTLY licensed clinicians may be considered if their skills align with our needs)
- Have the ability to work independently and as a master of your craft. We are a collaborative team, but we value independence and strong leadership abilities
- Have expertise in treating trauma, and possess documented trauma informed training/CEU’s and certifications (i.e. EMDR, holotrophic breath-work, somatic experiencing, IFS, mindfulness-based therapy)
- You’re dedicated to meeting the diverse needs of clients, and represent the practice professionally and passionately
- Have fluency with computers and EHR systems (i.e. SimplePractice)
- Have specialized training in holistic health and wellness, EMDR, bottom up trauma processing, trauma-informed yoga, Ayurveda, brain-spotting, narrative therapy, etc.
Please send your resume to jennifer @ stellalunatherapy.com, and include a cover letter detailing why Stella Luna Therapy sounds like a perfect fit for your skills and interests. Please include any special training, your preferred hours, and highlight your specialty areas and presenting concerns you are interested in supporting. If you are a candidate of interest, we will reach out to you. We will not be contacting every candidate who applies.
*Please note, Stella Luna Therapy is an open and inclusive practice, and all therapists who work here must be committed to developing their own cultural competencies on an ongoing basis.